- PDT is a full service display design and consulting
company. The professionals at PDT have extensive experience with CRT, LCD,
LED, EL, and FED displays - direct view and projection.
- PDT provides system integration services for the simulator
- PDT can help you with display specifications, display
selection, and display evaluation. All the displays in your simulator must
work together smoothly. We can help you get there.
- PDT has staff engineers and consultants, who will travel to
your installation for on-site support, troubleshooting, and design
- PDT will provide complete support for your simulator
project from the information gathering phase all the way through to deployment
at single or multiple sites. We prefer to participate from the specification
stage forward, as many serious problems can be avoided early on and so "fixed"
much less expensively in the design phase than "worked around" later.
- PDT will help write RFIs, RFPs, SOWs, Specifications, and
ATPs. We will write specs so you only buy the performance you need, no more
and no less. We can help you analyze "life cycle cost" as well as initial
deployment costs. We can develop service and support training and
documentation for your field sites, along with determining the optimum support
strategy for each display in your system. If you have a problem at a late
stage, we can help you anyway. Got noisy displays? We can "clean your
screens". We can diagnose and fix problems in video grounding, signal
incompatibilities, external interference sources, and even reliability.
- PDT can work your program on a long-term fixed price
contract, short-term fixed-price task, or hourly T&M basis. We donít need to
do what you can do for yourself. We exist to fill in the technical gaps where
you donít have enough continuous work to justify keeping an expert staff
Call 775-825-4488 For More Information
Ask For Jon Garman or E-mail